Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I ♥ Spring!

Well, I really hope I'm not jinxing anything by saying Spring has finally sprung.  I'm so excited.  I love the warm weather, cool breeze, birds chirping in the morning and I can't wait for the cookouts and outdoor activities to commence.  

This is also my favorite time to get out with the camera (since I'm not much of a person for the cold weather) and I love natural light.  I've got new places to see, new people to shoot (with a camera...I know you were all getting a little worried).   

In the meantime, I will be really working on my lighting and working on the certificate from New York Institute of Photography (Yes!  I'm still working on it.  It's tough with 3 little ones)  And my wonderful man is working on building me a photography studio at our property in Howell, Michigan.  It'll be complete with an open field, wooded areas, a tractor, a barn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment